- Increased ore count of natural expansions.
- Changed single ore mine patches in the north and south of map to have double ore mines and less ore.
- Removed the single ore mine patches that were surrounded by cliffs and replaced with small towns.
- Moved the single ore mine patches in the corners of the map slightly towards the center of the map.
- Removed some obstacles and decorations from center of map.
- Moved all oil derricks to be roughly equal distance from player spawns.
- Moved single ore mine natural expansions closer to spawn points and surrounded them with more obstacles.
- Moved single ore mine patches in center of map towards the north and south edges.
- Redirected some roads.
- Added two single ore mines in the middle of the map.
- Shrunk each player's natural expansion patch.
- Moved the two oil derricks near the center of the map even closer to the center of the map.
- Increased overall ore count.
- Added more details.
- Added more obstacles in northwest and southeast corners.
- Initial barebones release for testing purposes.
Edit map info
Reports of Krakow 1v1
Lint check for release-20210321
|Previous revision||Revision||Next revision|
|It's the latest|