Partly naval battle map. Impression of a reservoir and a dam. In search for a proper name, I took the artistic liberty to choose Lake Gileppe, although geographically, that's not entirely correct (e.g. no islands in the real Lake Gileppe). Location in real life is near Verviers, Belgium, European Union.
1. Though I tried to balance this map without making it look too symmetrical, I'm open for any comments, should any of you discover a major downside or advantage concerning a spawn point or side (Allies/Soviet). These comments will be taken into account in a future revision.
2. You can modify this map as you wish, under the following conditions:
- choose a clearly different name for your version.
- include "Based on the 'Battle of Lake Gileppe' map created by Mortov Molotov" in the description.
- these conditions apply for any past, current and future revisions of this map.
Edit map info
Reports of Battle of Lake Gileppe (4 Med)
Lint check for release-20151224
Lint check for release-20150919
Lint check for release-20150614
Lint check for git-3cd708d
OpenRA.Utility(1,1): Error: Failed with exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/Web/openra/sites/resource.openra.net/www/openraData/data/maps/8080/Battle_of_Lake_Gileppe__4_Med_.oramap" is denied.
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int)
at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in
at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path) [0x00000] in
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.Create (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in
at OpenRA.FileSystem.ZipFile.Write (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 contents) [0x00013] in /home/servers/servers/tmp/bleed/OpenRA.Game/FileSystem/ZipFile.cs:104
at OpenRA.Map.Save (System.String toPath) [0x00316] in /home/servers/servers/tmp/bleed/OpenRA.Game/Map/Map.cs:657
at OpenRA.Map..ctor (System.String path) [0x00558] in /home/servers/servers/tmp/bleed/OpenRA.Game/Map/Map.cs:441
at OpenRA.Mods.Common.UtilityCommands.CheckYaml.Run (OpenRA.ModData modData, System.String args) [0x001e1] in /home/servers/servers/tmp/bleed/OpenRA.Mods.Common/UtilityCommands/CheckYaml.cs:84
|Previous revision||Revision||Next revision|