**** Enhanced D2k 0.77***
For more competitive and fun MP games
* new Map Options: FreeCarryall, FirstWormSpawnDelay, NorthSideDocking for Refineries
* Destroyable/repairable passages: Some new passages can by repair by engineer
* Better AI: Bots have better eco management, use target priorities, expand, protect they conyard against incoming engineers.
* Slower speed when damaged: 20% for light vehicles, 10% for Tanks.
* speed modifier on dune tiles: 30% for light vehicles, 40% for Tanks, 50% other vehicles. 25% for Harkonnen tanks
* Refinery rotation: u must add "ToggleVariant: 'your_hotkey'" to hotkey.yaml in d2k folder. Hotkey must be unique!
- Light_infantry: range to 3 cells from 2
- Trooper: increased DMG, building time, Reload time
- Trike: visibility 7 cells. Figures as scouts for vehicles with long range weapons,
- Quad: Strong vs light armor (siege/missile tanks, trikes). Weak vs Tanks, Moving targets
- Siege tank: Increased Range, Spread, Inaccuracy. Decreased speed. Low view range
- Missile tank: Increased range, dmg vs tanks. Excellent vs moving targets. Low view range
- Sonic tank: Projectile DMG fade with range. Can travel beyond targets 3 cells.
- Devastator: Decent Dmg vs everything, SelfDestrution affects 6 cells now with Overload duration 5 sec
- Deviator: Captured units cant use Deploy ability and have reduced vision. After Deviator is killed the gas still leaking from his husk.
- Conyard Upgrade improve Building Armor against low tech weapons.
- Sardaukars: Excellent VS vehicles, tanks. Modest VS infantry. High cost and building duration. They explode when crushed by tanks.
- Medium turret: Modest vs everything. Weak vs Tanks.
- Missile turret: Strong vs Tanks, Vehicles. Weak vs Infantry.
- DeadHand: Affects area of 7x7 cell. Strong vs Infantry, light vehicles, defenses. Modest VS buildings Weak vs Tanks.
- AirStrike: use direction targeting. Strong vs Tanks, Building, Defences. Weak vs Infantry
- Saboteur: Pernamently cloacked. Can by detect by Outpost(5 cells), Turrets(3 cells), Infantry(1,5 cell). So its time to wall off your Conyard :). Also have selfDestruct ability on deployed. Affect area of 6 cells radius.
- Atreidis Palace spawns 4 Fremen insted of 2.
- Ordos Reinforcements: drop Squad of 5 elite infantry anywhere on map. You can kill delivering Carryall easily while landed.
* Units has updated Tool Bar Tips according this balance mod.
* Try different early games opennings – infantry rush, trike harrass, eco boom, fast expand, tech etc. They are all equal now.
* Bebore Conyard_Upgrade, Buildings can be snipe more easy with low tech units. Keep it in mind in early game.
* Build walls in front of Turrets. They can fire above them. Most units cant.
* Lot of units have larger FireRange than Reveal Shroud . Use Force Fire to shot where they cant see. Or use trikes to expand visibility.
* U can heard incoming AirStrike/DeadHand now. Try to dodge while u can.
* If Harvester is loaded and is killed, than Spice will spread across the an area.
* Killed Tanks throw shrapnels that can damage nearby units
* Devastator and Saboteur Self_Kill ability can destroy nearby Spice.
Missile tank – High_tech_factory instead of IX_research
MCV – require only Service Depo
Sardaukar: Starport instead of High_tech_factory
Conyard.upgrade (increase building Armor): Outpost
Adding footprint type passable only by infantry in to the Building Triat.
As there are no way to use custom tiles in OpenRA most author adds new tiles as building actors. In D2k there special tile types passable only by infantry units. Beside this it can be used for husk to be able
The other mod (RA TD) can also benefic from this, for example creating forest that only infantry can pass, or other rough terrain on maps.
Edit map info
Reports of Attack of the Worm II - Enhanced 0.77
Lint check for release-20210321
|Previous revision||Revision||Next revision|
|It's the latest|