FRenzy's [X] mod maps include :
- Symmetrical refineries accessible by 4 sides (FRenzy, Widow, MustaphaTR)
- Garrisonable buildings. Contain 5 soldiers. (LUA code by MurtoTheRay).
- Adapted buildings from TS mod (FRenzy)
- Weather effects (from various maps) + ambient sound.
Frostmourne map :
> Garrisons near the expansion ore patches.
> Capturable buildings : 2x Refineries / 4 Oil derricks / 1x [Barracks + Forward Command] / 1x Airfield (with Ukraine's support powers).
> Capturable vehicles (neutral) : 1x [Heavy Tank + Medium Tank] (near Forward Command). Capture them with Hijackers, or their husks with Mechanics.
Map maker : FRenzy
Tools : SirCake's MapSketchGenerator, Inkscape, Photoshop
- V12 : autumn trees under snow
- V11 :
Reduced the dimensions of the map, reworked ore matches, added tree rim.
Organized yaml folders.
- V10 :
Changed garrison into LUA code (by MurtoTheRay). No need to capture anymore.
Added weather and ambient sound.
- V9b :
Fixed the buildings shapes (hitshapes, alignment to grid).
Fixed missing garrisoned AA rockets.
- V9 :
Made [X] mod (especially introduction of TS buildings)
More squared map (narrower).
Removed a few capturables.
- V8 : Added flags when buildings are garrisoned.
Also updated Map Thumbnail with MustaphaTR's new preview tool.
- V7 : Added modded refineries, garrisonable buildings (near ore patches).
Some modifications (reduced the air capture point, changed ore patches.
- V6 : Added cliffs at main bases to separate players + sandbags to protect the bases.
Added strategical capture points (eco, forward base, air + parabombs).
- V5 : ore patches looking better. Down to 395k$
- V4 : reduced a few chokes, more decoration
- V3 : visual changes : more landmarks
- V2 : smaller, more ore
3v3, 150x140, 488k$, 3 starting mines /player + 10 additional mines /team
- V1 : 3v3, 170x140, 353k$, 3 starting mines /player + 10 additional mines /team
Edit map info
Reports of Frostmourne
Lint check for release-20200202
|Previous revision||Revision||Next revision|
|It's the latest|