- defines Rules
- includes SHP files
---Naval Inclusion eXtended (MIX) Version 004---
Implements new ways of Water-Land interaction to strenghten naval options.
* Gives Mig and Longbow stealth and submarine detection.
* Gives Mig and Longbow anti-sub depth charges.
* Tesla and Gun Turret get submarine detection and can shoot submarines.
* Increased naval transport capacity.
* Tanya and light tank can now swim!!!
* Gunboat gains more vision. More damage. Less HP (destroyable by one Hind/Yak).
* Destroyer range increased, rate-of-fire decreased. Anti air capabilities moved to seperate aa-gun.
* Cruiser range increased dramatically, precision increased.
* Attack Sub transports two infantry. More damage vs bridge. Improved homing topedoes, less damage. Torpedos no longer jammable.
* Missile Sub increased range, new homing cruise missiles. AA capabilities removed.
* New "Flak Trap" submarine. Manually submergeable anti-air unit.
---Have fun and banter in sleipnirs forums---
---Ruleset and assets by SirCake, based on Blackeneds Naval Playtest---
Edit map info
Reports of Isle of Man - Maritime Inclusion eXtended (MIX)
Lint check for release-20171014
Lint check for release-20170421
Lint check for release-20161019
Lint check for release-20160508
|Previous revision||Revision||Next revision|
|It's the latest|